Monday, February 1, 2010

Isaac Randall Lindberg


Isaac Randall Lindberg decided he couldn't wait any long and came 16 days early and was born Monday Feb 1st, 2010. He weighed in at 6 lbs 11.5 oz and was 20 inches long.


Both baby and mom are doing well after about 9 hours of labor. How come they think they need to come in the middle of the night?

To our surprise he has a pretty good little head of hair. It looks almost strawberry blonde.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am hoping Lance had not left to go out of town already and was there for the whole event. Love, aunt Karen Rasmussen

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Lance was there for the birth! Yea!

    Congratulations and good work, Elaina!! Isaac is a cute little bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Elaina and Lance! Guess he was in a hurry to meet you guys after all. :) Enjoy him - the boys look forward to meeting their newest cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah-I found your blog & you have a baby!! WOW! Good luck! Congradulations! Hope recovery goes well! Have fun taking him home! They look SO TINY in their big car seat! (I am thrilled I found your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lance & Elaina :) Congratulations with your beautiful and adorable son: Isaac Randall!! He is very cute and it seems that he is very glad with you two as his parents ;)
    Good luck for the three of you together :)
    (I just find out how I can write my comment, at last).
    Love, Maria D. (NL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Congratulations--he is beautiful. Love the blonde hair. So glad you are both doing well and that Lance was in town. Now just try and take care of yourself and enjoy your new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lance and Elaina,
    Congratulations! He is so cute.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAHOO!!!! Congratulations Elaina and Lance! He is beautiful!!! All my best to you and your new little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! The girls were excited to see pictures of their new baby cousin this morning. Josilyn especially loves his "mohawk". What a handsome little man!

    ReplyDelete