Monday, February 22, 2010

Cute and Cuddly


Lance's aunt Diane sent Isaac the cutest little outfit from Pennsylvania. He was so irresistably cute and cuddly that neither of us could set him down all day!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. How fun to actually see him in the outfit!!! Thanks for doing that and I'm so glad you liked it and the blanket. I think the puzzle was a pic from my town!!! You'd be amazed at how much of the rural east still looks like that. Isaac's hair is pretty red...awesome! It will likely lighten up a lot as he gets a little older. Talia had pretty red strawberry hair and about a year old...it disappeared and was just blonde. I was kind of disappointed but did get over it! Aren't babies the best of the best!!!! Thanks for the sweet note and announcement! Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea what account I needed to use to post a comment on your blog. Anonymous was the only one that would work. Sorry about being so illiterate with this stuff. I do try! Aunt Diane...anything buy anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isaac is adorable! Congratulations to both of you - hopefully, you'll start getting some more sleep soon (since Lance says you are still getting very little!) I'm glad that Rich finally mentioned that you guys have a blog so that I could see pictures of him :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Aunt Diane, I kick around with this 'anonymous-thing' too. Sometime it works and sometime it won't! (hope the translation is correct ;) )
    But Isaac looks very cute :)

    ReplyDelete