Monday, January 18, 2010

What Happened??

All of a sudden I have burst at the seams!  This baby must be growing out of control (or at least I am!).  Lance took a picture of me last night to document the belly progress and I was shocked how much bigger I've gotten since Christmas.  Here's a visual of how much I've changed:
21 weeks


29 weeks


32 weeks


36 weeks


Yes, the basketball is for real...or that's what everyone says my belly looks like these days.  I didn't know it could be so perfectly round.  I can't believe he/we have another month or so of growing to do!  Where is it going to go??

3 comments:

  1. That's so cute--it's all belly!! Yea, it's getting so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I obviously haven't seen you for a LONG time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow only 25 days left. . .how exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it. You definitely have a basketball belly. Cute playpen too.

    ReplyDelete