A probably rarely updated chronicle of
the every day events of the Lance,Elaina, and Isaac Lindberg family.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Thank you Lindbergs!
Here it is...our baby boy's bed for the first 5 months. It was one of the group gifts from the Lindberg shower. We figure we can buy a real crib when we move to wherever we are moving in June! Thanks everyone!
Elaina! I didn't know you have a blog! And I didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations! That's so exciting. I hope everything goes well. You'll be a great mom!
Lance and I were married in 2006 and have found ourselves in Nashville for the year while Lance does a Pharmacy Practice Residency at Vanderbilt University. We have a little guy named Isaac who is along for the ride.
Elaina! I didn't know you have a blog! And I didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations! That's so exciting. I hope everything goes well. You'll be a great mom!
ReplyDeleteIt looks awesome! That was a great shower
ReplyDelete