Friday, November 6, 2009

Family Outing

So, we had our first 'family' bike ride today. Lance took the day off today and was nice enough to fix the 2 flat tires I got on my last ride (almost 2 months ago...). I had the itch to ride REALLY bad since it has been in the mid-70's for the past few days and we got over a foot of snow last week. I'm sure Lance needed to get out too. Junior probably wants to get out too, but now's not the time :) It's hilarious how much slower and more tired I am now...I'm lucky to average 11 or 12 mph on flats, but I've got almost 6 months of pregnancy (and nausea) to blame I guess. I look deceptively normal in the front shot, but the side shot tells a whole other story. It's nothing a little low-riding your shorts and sporting a men's jersey won't fix!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment