| A little homemade banner made of cardstock, scrapbook paper, and paperclips |
| His 'doggie' birthday cake. I tried to make it look like the dog he sleeps with at night. |
| The cake for the grown-ups. A dark chocolate cake with ganache frosting from Martha Stewart's website. It was devilishly good. |
We enjoyed having a few of our neighbors and one of Isaac's friends from church (and his parents) over. He was pretty cross the whole time because he didn't sleep well the night before and had a morning nap that was much too short. The funny thing was that after his party he took another nap and was a complete angel the rest of the day and even loved his birthday cake and kept crawling back to me for more. Kids.
What a cute party! You're such a cute mom! Isaac is so big--has it really been a year?
ReplyDeleteCute banner! Love his happiest face;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Isaac! I can't believe that it has been a year!
ReplyDeleteAaargh! Blogger keeps eating my comments! Well hopefully by now Isaac has his BD present - sorry it caught me by surprise on the 1st of the month since I don't see it on the calendar until I flip the month! So funny that you were totally prepared for a cake mess - of course if you hadn't done that (prepped) he would have made a tornado. Can't wait to meet him in person this summer, though it feels like we know him already, thanks to this blog's photos and videos....
ReplyDelete