A probably rarely updated chronicle of
the every day events of the Lance,Elaina, and Isaac Lindberg family.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
A Grand Day Out
It was finally nice weather again, so Isaac and I took the bus to the downtown library for storytime...he enjoyed riding on the eggplant toy they have there. Next we took the 2-3 mile walk to daddy's office to say hello. It was a great day to be out!
Lance and I were married in 2006 and have found ourselves in Nashville for the year while Lance does a Pharmacy Practice Residency at Vanderbilt University. We have a little guy named Isaac who is along for the ride.
Ahww.... great pictures :)
ReplyDeleteEverytime Isaac is grown more and more.. :)
Spring is coming soon.. (I hope)
Have a great day!!
That eggplant toy makes me very happy :-)
ReplyDeleteOh, and I'm glad you're enjoying the weather too.