So, we actually got snow in Nashville. This is the view from out our front door. The funny thing was that the storm was ALL over the news for 2 whole days and they even closed down all of the schools for 2 days after the storm and then another 1/2 day because they were anticipating another 1-4" (although it hasn't actually come yet). Wow. I will say that the roads ARE very icy, but come on...
It has actually been pretty cold here, too. It has been in the teens and 20s for the last few days. I had to at least post this after rubbing our toasty hot weather in my family's face on Thanksgiving day. I think it was less than 20 degrees in Salt Lake City and it was 70 degrees here. The tables have certainly turned!


Gotta lova karma! We're expecting RAIN for Christmas. Seriously. In Utah. That's jsut wrong, so it's a good thing there will at least be snow in the mountains. That being said, I'm not complaining about NOT having to shovel...
ReplyDelete