1 week ago
Monday, September 6, 2010
Lake Mary
I have enjoyed my trip to Utah. I flew in Wednesday and hit the zoo, worked a shift on Thursday while my mom babysat Isaac (who was a stinker and wouldn't take a bottle for most of the day). Then Friday we drove up Big Cottonwood Canyon and hiked to Lake Mary. It was mostly empty, but it was so nice to be up in the mountains again! I miss the smell, the cool crisp air, and riding my bike down (and up) the canyon. We made a bit of a detour and drove over Guardsman down into Park City, then took Parley's Canyon until the exit for Emigration Canyon and went up and over and had lunch at Ruth's diner. I love their mile-high biscuits (I hate to say it, but they put the Loveless Cafe biscuits to shame...Lance has a different opinion.) Isaac was surprisingly a perfect angel the whole day. It was a blast!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment