Friday, July 23, 2010

Visiting Daddy!


Isaac and I made our first big excursion this week. We went to playgroup at a park in downtown Nashville called the Fannie Mae Dees Park. It is also called the Dragon Park because it has a HUGE mosaic dragon in it. It was SOOOO hot. We just stood in the shade the entire time and I was dripping sweat. All of the kids that were running around were so sweaty that it looked like they had run through the sprinklers...gross. I also felt like I had bugs crawling all over me (and learned little lessons about chiggers and mold from some of the other moms). This isn't like the desert I grew up in! The park was pretty much across the street from Vanderbilt Medical Center, so we met up with Lance (a.k.a. Daddy) for lunch and enjoyed some A/C!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. The name: "Vanderbilt" pritty much like on a Dutch firm ;)

    ReplyDelete