1 week ago
Monday, May 31, 2010
Tour de South
It was the 3rd annual Tour de South in May, hosted by our friends T.J. and Jill. We had a longer drive than normal (7 hours each way from Denver). Isaac was an angel and slept most of the way there and amazed us by sleeping through the night every night even though he spent the majority of his days in the carseat. Lance and I had to split up the 333 miles (and we still weren't able to ride them all...my how things change). I rode all of the downhill sections and left the rest to Lance. It was interesting having to nurse him and change his diapers in the car all day, but we had a fabulous time. Hopefully Isaac likes this kind of stuff when he's older.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Awesome. Good for you guys! When do you get home!!!???
ReplyDeleteElaina! You are AMAZING!!! Congrats! I wish I were able to get all that good biking in! When do you move? Love to you!
ReplyDelete