Sunday, April 18, 2010

New 'Do


I finally did it. I've been telling Lance I was going to cut all of my hair off for ages, but this time it actually happened. Allison came with me for moral support and I was lucky enough to be put with the gay-est hairstylist there (which totally put my mind at ease). I can't believe how much (yucky, frizzy) hair was on the floor by the end. Gross. Allison took pictures, so once I get around to getting them from her I'll post them maybe.
Now that I'm a mommy, I can actually have an easy to style mommy hair-do. I cut it on Friday and the stylist told me if I wanted it shorter to just come back once the shock of actually butching my hair wore off. So, I went back on Saturday for him to take more off the top and decided to die it darker while I was there again. I like it MUCH better. Goodbye wet ponytails!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Wow! What a change! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for easy-ness:) i think in the last month i have had my hair in a wet bun atleast 3/4 weeks!! still trying to decide what to do myself:) good for you for trying something new:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Elaina, I've never seeing you for real, but your hair looks pretty.
    Brave to do something like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I'm so jealous--I would love to chop mine if I ever got brave enough

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Looks good on you! --Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! It looks so great!! And congrats on the new baby! He is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great - I wish I could carry off such a short cut but I don't think I have the head for it....

    ReplyDelete