Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter!


We had a great Easter Sunday this year. We were able to spend the morning with Curt and Allison (who made us a delicious breakfast) and watch the morning session of General Conference. Next, we had lunch at our bishop's home and watched the afternoon session. Isaac finally started smiling within the last week or so. His first (social) smile was the day of his blessing. My 7-year-old nephew, Kohl, said he was going to make Isaac smile, and I sarcastically said, "I'll give you $10 if you can make him smile." I felt pretty confident in my bet as he hadn't started smiling yet. Lo and behold, after a few 'peek-a-boo's' Isaac let out a huge grin. Kohl was content to settle for $1 in change. Now he loves to smile when he's getting his diaper changed, but not for the camera yet!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Cute onsie! Isn't it so fun to see them meet milestones? I love the first smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so funny!!
    I have to laugh everytime when I look to these :)

    ReplyDelete