1 week ago
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Nashville??
So we just found out this morning that we're moving to Nashville this summer for Lance's transplant residency! I cannot tell you how shocked we both were. We were almost positive that we were going back to Utah for a year. Lance felt pretty good about his interviews there, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. As this match day approached I got the feeling that it would be okay to move somewhere other than back home. After all, we have had a positive experience here in Denver...we'll just have even more experiences to grow I guess. We are very sad to be away from family for another year, and I am sad to leave all of the awesome friends I've made here in Denver, but everything happens for a reason! I'm not sure when it will really sink in...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! Nashville...I must admit, I've always wanted to visit there, so maybe we'll have to come. Sorry that it isn't home and you'll be away for another year enjoy the adventure. Funny how life doesn't always take you where you think it should - but somehow it always works out. GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!
ReplyDeletethats exciting!! what great experiences you get to have outside of utah!:) ill totally come and visit you if you want?:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Lance! Good luck in Nashville - hope you will enjoy the new city and adventures!
ReplyDeleteColorado?? Denver?? Nashville?? Tennessee??
ReplyDeleteThese things need some time to use to it..
You are both wise/sensible people.
I'm sure it will be okay at the time!!
A long time the weather in Denver was a little like that in The Netherlands, this winter (two months of snow!!), but now I see that the temperature is nearly the same as it is in Australia (although now it's autumn there.) It looks like the temperature in Nashville/Tennessee as well ;)