A probably rarely updated chronicle of
the every day events of the Lance,Elaina, and Isaac Lindberg family.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Isaac's Blessing
We flew to Salt Lake City to bless Isaac this past Sunday. It was so great to see so much family, especially since it will be a while until we're back. Four generations of Lindbergs: Randy, Lance, Elva, and Isaac!
How great to see the Lindberg family on this pictures again. It was a while ago that I've seen them (also on pictures ;)) Thank you for this!! I hope Isaac got a wonderfull blessing!!
Lance and I were married in 2006 and have found ourselves in Nashville for the year while Lance does a Pharmacy Practice Residency at Vanderbilt University. We have a little guy named Isaac who is along for the ride.
How great to see the Lindberg family on this pictures again.
ReplyDeleteIt was a while ago that I've seen them (also on pictures ;)) Thank you for this!!
I hope Isaac got a wonderfull blessing!!