Thursday, August 26, 2010

August and the Loveless Cafe


I love these jammies...

Seriously, I can't leave him anywhere without him leaving a spit-up trail. I set him on the floor while I worked on the computer and suddenly my foot felt warm...he had spit up in my shoe while I was still wearing it...gross.

The infamous Loveless Cafe (or at least infamous in the state of Tennessee). We enjoyed their legendary biscuits and homemade jams and jellies. I tried their fried chicken, carmel sweet potatoes, and fried okra while Lance tried watermelon ribs (the were smoked with a watermelon on them...they were actually really good!). There's some good Southern eatin' for ya.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. You guys need another child and dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I don't miss the spit-up trail! I'm still loving your short haircut--did you notice how half of Hollywood is now following your trendsetting example!?! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat 'n ontzéttende leuke pyama is dit... haha.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. spitup in the shoe- perfect memorable mom moment! I miss you! Seems like I've been absent from life in general. Issac is getting so big and grown up (and cute!)

    ReplyDelete