So long, Tercel, Auf Wiedersehen Goodbye...(think the Sound of Music)
So we finally got rid of the Tercel. The Tercel was a generous gift to Lance from his sister Becky before we got married. It was a very classy car (minus the fact that it had no back seat as pictured below).
I had many fond memories of the Tercel...this is the car Lance picked me up in on our first date (and I still married him). I was probably glad to see he wasn't a big spender. After many years of dedicated service, it was time to let'im go. It was on its last leg anyhow. When it was gone, Lance let out a sigh of relief that he'd never have to drive the thing again. He is looking forward to a car with power steering, no wretched belt sounds, and oh yes, a back seat.


I can't believe you guys still have that thing! I thought it was going to be replaced after you got married...three years ago! Glad to see it is getting replaced.
ReplyDeleteWow - Congratulations you two! Haha. I took more than a couple rides in the no-seat-bucket-seat. What are you replacing it with? PS Lance: You beat me - though we replaced Dave's jeep last summer, Dave is still driving around my air-conditionless Ford Escort piecer.
ReplyDelete